Work With Us
Our staff are people who want to make a difference in the community
Do you have great people skills? Are you interested in working for a NFP organisation? Since 1970, The Bridge has been offering a wide range of services to people with disability, including: social activities, leisure activities, recreational activities, work skills training, supported employment and disability employment services. We have a team of dedicated, professional staff and provide ongoing training and advancement opportunities.
Please scroll down for the latest current positions at The Bridge….
People join us for a wide range of reasons and personal benefits including:
Are there benefits to working with The Bridge? You bet! Joining our team has many rewards:
- We promote a work-life balance with family friendly day shifts, weekend work, full time, part time and casual work available.
- We provide access to generous salary packaging benefits.
- We provide comprehensive induction, ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- We offer a staff Health and Wellbeing Program including Private Health Insurance discounts.
- We provide access to free and confidential counselling service through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- We encourage diversity and foster an environment that respects differences in age, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, life stages, family responsibilities and other differences that make us all unique.
- Above all, we provide a rewarding work environment where no two days are the same and you really can make a difference.
Join Us! The Bridge is a collaborative, inclusive and supportive place to work. Our people are passionate about supporting people with disability to achieve goals, access social and community activities, gain employment and develop great lives! Our services are categorised by meaningful activities including 1:1 and group activities for people with disability. We run a range of activities that increase community participation, individual growth, and connectedness. To be successful in this role, you need to act with integrity, work collaboratively, respect individuality and possess a can do attitude. A valid NDIS Workers Screening Check, Covid 19 Vaccination (3 doses or valid exemption), current First Aid/CPR Certificate and reliable transport are all a must for this role. Comprehensive care insurance is also required for 1:1 support roles in the community. Keen, ready? Contact us…..