Work With Us
Do you have great people skills? Are you interested in working for a NFP organisation? Since 1971, The Bridge has been offering a wide range of services to people with disability, including: social activities, leisure activities, recreational activities, work skills training, supported employment and disability employment services. We have a team of dedicated, professional staff and provide ongoing training and advancement opportunities.
People join us for a wide range of reasons and personal benefits including:
Are there benefits to working with The Bridge? You bet! Joining our team has many rewards:
- We promote a work-life balance with family friendly day shifts, weekend work, full time, part time and casual work available.
- We provide access to generous salary packaging benefits.
- We provide comprehensive induction, ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- We offer a staff Health and Wellbeing Program including Private Health Insurance discounts.
- We provide access to free and confidential counselling service through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- We encourage diversity and foster an environment that respects differences in age, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, life stages, family responsibilities and other differences that make us all unique.
- Above all, we provide a rewarding work environment where no two days are the same and you really can make a difference.